Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Monte L. Bean Museum


I never thought seven kids at once could be so much fun. Joey and I get to watch Lisa and Jed's kids while they go on a trip. The car ride was a little squishy, but that was only trouble we had today. Tomorrow will be interesting getting them all to church. But today the kids discovered some amazing creatures. Rachel's favorite was the Liger, because it was a mix of a tiger and lion. I personally liked watching Jeffrey's face when the lady brought out a tarantula. After the museum, we went to the indoor track and ran around. They were very tired when we got home. I think Devon misses his mommy, but maybe his aunt is close enough he wont feel too sad the rest of the time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

How fun and so nice to be able to live close enough to help each other with watching kids huh? I was fortunate enough to still have some of you around while mine were little and I thank you so much for watching kids for me while you were still in High school!

LisaWinderFamily said...

Great pictures Emily! The kids are still talking about all the fun they had with you guys. Thanks so much for creating such a loving and exciting environment for them. You're amazing.