


We went to Daniel's Summit this weekend. Joey had an education conference to attend. He invited all of us to come along. The kids were really excited to stay in a hotel room and have a "family sleepover." We had a picnic on the floor, and then went swimming. The pool was really cold, so Joey and the kids went outside and layed in the snow. When they came back to the pool it was really really warm! I thought they were crazy. I just sat in the warm hot tub and was entertained. The hotel had all kinds of neat things to look at. They especially liked the big drum made out of a hollowed out tree log.




3 comments:
loooks like you guys had a great time!! Cute pics
So much fun! You are so lucky!
This message is to Kaylana-
It's from Noelle
Dear Kaylana-
I'm glad you have a new baby. Happy birthday.
I miss you.
I like your bathing suit.
love,
Noelle
Post a Comment