
Jeffrey loves books. Not just any books. It has to be about trucks or trains. We had a hard time getting him to let go of this train book so he could eat dinner. When I sit down to read books to the kids. He hurries and grabs his special truck book and forces me to read it before any other. He had some birthday money from Grandma, so I took him to the toy store. He picked out a battery powered train named Percy. He spends so much time making train tracks and watching his train go round and round. What a fun age. But I just don't understand why boys love trucks and trains so much!?
4 comments:
How sweet. I love the obsessions of little children. It's so fun to remember about last years favorite toys, and this years, and how much our children change and grow.
Very fun! Boys will be boys:)
Both Cannon and Devon loved trains as well and still will get the train tracks out occasionally and build tracks. I always thought it would be fun to have enough tracks to go all around the main floor but now a days Leah's only goal is to pull the track apart. She certainly doesn't like trains!
Oh, how sweet sweet sweet!
Post a Comment