Kaylana was most excited about finding the Disney characters all over Disneyland. She wanted to take a picture of them and have them sign her special book. We found Pluto and I said, "Ok Kaylana it's your turn to have your picture taken with Pluto." She would not budge. She was so scared of him. I wasn't any help because I got upset at her for not going when we waited in line 10 minutes. She got back in the stroller and just cried. I guess it would be scary to to see a dog twice your size with big eyes. In this picture you can see the back of Kaylana's head.
3 comments:
that is funny. Poor girl. I forgot you were going to Disneyland...FUN!
I didn't know you went that sounds awesome. I would probably pee my pants if I were her too. lol silly girl
LOL, that is so cute. Disneyland is so fun!! Denver would react the same way I am sure!!
Post a Comment