Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Break



I asked the kids what they wanted to do for fall break. One of the options was to go to Hee Haw Farms, where you pay money to go in a corn maze or haunted house. Another idea I had was to feed some ducks. They were all a lot more excited to feed the ducks. I found a pond that we often pass by and we brought a loaf of bread along. We were shocked to find huge fish in the pond too. The kids observed the fish were a lot more aggressive than the ducks. The ducks wouldn't come get the bread if the fish were near. Joseph, Ben, and Kaylana were fascinated by it. Jeffrey loved running and scaring the geese. He smiled so big as he watched them fly away into the pond. I think he enjoyed seeing the huge effect he could have.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ju said...

That is so cute. Feeding the ducks is a huge hit over here too.

Parkside View said...

Don't you love it when your kids go for the thing that doesn't cost a thing? It reaffirms that they enjoy spending time with Mom more than spending Mom's money. Yea!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Great video! Can you email me your family pic?

LisaWinderFamily said...

Such a fun experience! Jeffrey is adorable.