Saturday, July 30, 2011

Amelia Jane Price











Amelia was born this last Monday at 3:12pm. She had a pretty exciting
entry into life (emergency c-section, critically low sugar levels, lots of needle pokes). She ended up breaking Joseph's record as our smallest baby yet (she was 5 lbs. 4 oz.). We are so grateful to have her here at home now and the kids all love having another sister in the home.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

Soooo beautiful. I can"t wait to meet her. She is so special. I love the picture of her with her eyes open.

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

Amelia looks gorgeous. We're excited to see both of you in a week or so.

Joy said...

Your kids all have sweet smiles. :) I'm so glad Amelia + Mommy are both okay! I was worried about how your breathing would go during the birthing process. Amelia is indeed tiny, yet very cute.

Ju said...

Oh Emily, she is so precious!! Such a beautiful little girl. So glad you guys are doing well. You do NOT look like you just had a baby. I dont know how you do it. You really are super woman!! Glad you guys are home.

Stacy McPherson said...

Congratulations Emily! I am so happy for you! I bet Kaylana is so excited to have a sister!