Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Party 2011


What a fun Christmas Party! First we went iceskating at the Midway skating rink. We had great weather. It was cold but not too cold. Kaylana, Ben and Joey are all amazing skaters. Mom and Uncle David set up the party so beautifully inside the set up the Midway Community center. The food was wonderful. Thank You Mom! The kids enjoyed putting on the Nativity. We had quite a collection of costumes thanks to my Mother in Law Karan Price. After that we did a talent show and craft project. The kids loved making ornaments out of sequence and felt.

Something I really enjoyed was seeing all the babies together! I felt so much warmth and joy seeing Lindsay, Lisa's and my baby together. The Lord has blessed our families so much this year. I felt the Lord's Love for us as we were together. It is so wonderful to be a family and to share this Christmas Season.

We really missed the Mcphersons this year. I was remembering all the good times we had at last year's Christmas party. Some memories I have are of the McPherson kids singing for us, Jason prepared some fun games, and Stacy had very interesting white elephant gifts. We were also sad the Wilsons couldn't be there. Hope their trip to Oregon went well.


























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

What a fun Christmas party. It's so neat that your kids live close to so many cousins and can share these wonderful memories with them.

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

Thank you for posting allthose pictures!@ I loved that day too.