Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hiking as a Family





Joey and I were having a debate on how many seasons exist in Utah. He says there are only two: Summer and Winter. We have enjoyed the fall colors here, even though it has been so cold. Hiking is something I love. Yet we havn't done very much of it since I am slow and sluggishly 7 1/2 months pregnant. On our hike Joseph said, "MoM, why are you so slow?" By that time all the family had gotten to the end of the trail and he ran back to get me. To the 7 year old brain it doesn't make sense that I could be so slow. I said, "Ok, imagine you are walking down a hill and all your bones and muscles are supporting.....never mind."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Wow they already look older than when I was last there!

The McPherson's said...

Emily, these are great pictures! Did you take a photographer along? Your photos look great!

Anna M said...

Congratulations on #5! We're expecting in June.