Kaylana and Ben

are in soccer this fall. They get to be on the same team. It makes me happy to watch them play. They are so cute. Kaylana says "I don't like soccer, but I like the treats at the end." Ben says, "I like blocking the ball, and making goals. Thats my favorite." Joey coaches their team. He really enjoys the young kids. The rule book is kind of funny to read. It says that kids will not, never will, and absolutely won't pass the ball at this age. It is so true, that this age is very self focused in soccer. They like to clump around the ball and many fall down in the process of trying to kick it. I guess that is my way of playing soccer. I never learned the rules of soccer, so that is probably how I would play.....just follow the ball.
3 comments:
So cute and I am so happy that your children get to play on the same team, that makes it a bit easier huh? I only had that luxery once...having kids close together is a blessing but hard when they CAN'T be on the same team and they ALL want to play:) Way to go Soccer Mom!And thanks for FINALLY posting something...it makes me smile:)
Oh that is just too cute!! Both Denver and Tag were saying how much they wanted to play soccer, I'm hoping next year they'll be able to do it! You are so awesome to sign your kids up for these things!! You are the best mom ever!! :o)
Cute pictures, Em. We love watching Rachel play soccer and Devon gets to practice sometimes with her team, It makes him so happy. He really wants to play but my thing is, not before 1st grade are we insane?!
Post a Comment