



Corbin was born on Wednesday evening. Emily checked in at the hospital around three o'clock. Both Stacey and mom were able to be there at the hospital with us. Everything went really well during the labor. With the help of hypnobirthing, Emily was able to be really relaxed the whole time and it was really difficult (until the end) to tell when she was having a contraction. This seemed to worry the midwife that she would not progress very quickly. But once Corbin was ready, he came really quickly. He was probably just waiting for Lisa to get there (she arrived at 7:02pm and Corbin was born at 7:05pm).
Emily and Corbin are both at home now and everything is going really well. The kids are really excited to have a new brother.
9 comments:
Congratulations! Sorry we missed you all at Thanksgiving, but we're really happy for you all. Congratulations.
Congrats you guys!!! He is adorable! I'm glad to hear everything went so smoothly
Yay! I am so happy for you! Funny midwives that don't see women in control very often , I think? I wish I could have been there too...I am jealous..ha ha ! I am thrilled to be a new aunt again!
I love the name you choose. He is beautiful. Love you guys
He is so adorable! I can't wait to hold him again!
Congrats! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog - it's fun to read about what's going on!
Congrats! I love the name you chose too! :)
Hey Emily! This is Summer Hinderer, formally Roberts. Your son is adorable. How are you? What have you been up to? I hope to hear from you!
So sweet baby! I love his little face and soft head. We'll come visit you again soon! I miss you and the kids!
Post a Comment