Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our New Baby



Jeffrey is doing really well, eventhough he isn't the baby any more. He is really gentle with Corbin, except for when he tries to share his trucks and tractors with him. Joseph really wanted to hold his baby brother, but he has been sick. So I made him wear a face mask. He didn't like it very much because he had to "breathe the same air over again." Kaylana often asks me if she can pick out his outfit for the day. She will go get a daiper and wipes when I ask her to. Benjamin's favorite thing about Corbin is how soft he is. He loves to hold his hands and feel his cheek.

It was so nice having my mom here. She helped keep the house functional and took the kids to school. What an amazing support she is for me. Right now Karan my mother in law is here for two weeks. She has been so amazing. I came down with Strep throat while Joe was out of town. I think I would have just cried if hadn't come to help. She is taking special interest in Jeffrey. He and Jeffrey are having a fire truck week. They checked out a fire truck movie and several books. Monday she will take him to the Fire station to slide down the pole.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Fun pictures! Thank you for postingabout the baby. We nw's peoples don't get enough of it:)He is so cute!

Ju said...

He is so adorable. Glad to hear everything is going well and everyone is so happy with their new brother!!

Danika said...

That is so exciting. I love the name you chose.

LisaWinderFamily said...

I love all the pictures! I'm so glad your Moms were there to help you! Colby is so adorable!

Miss Kitty Fantastico said...

Hi Emily!

Congratulations on your newest baby! I saw your sister-in-law at Tot Spot (yes, I still work there!)

I can't believe how big the kids are...it's so amazing... although Joey looks exactly the same, Ben and Kaylana have really grown into "big kids" I guess Joey was already big by the time you left Ithaca.

I hope everyone is healthy and fine.

Love,
Jen Washburn

Anna M said...

Congratulations! So glad you have great help!