Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Zumba


Have you ever heard of Zumba? It is latin dancing mixed with aerobics. I get to go twice a week. It is pretty fun but challenging to get all the moves. I feel so stiff and non-latin when I do it. I guess I shouldn't compare myself to the instructor who is latino. I have a hard time getting that hip motion, along with moving my arms and legs. It feels great to start exercising again.

3 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I have done it a few times at 24 hour fitness! It is pretty fun but I can't get the moves down either...I just end up laughing at myself and feeling pretty silly but it is all in good fun!

Janeece, Dusty, Karl, Phillip, Rita, Hazel, and Sonora said...

Nothing beats a fun workout.

Joy said...

What?!? Why didn't you invite me? :) do you still do it? I've been interested to see what Zumba is like.