Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Spirit is like a fire alarm

Last Saturday we were able to go to Rachel Winder's baptism up in Toelle. We were all in the chapel and someone was giving a talk about the Holy Ghost when the fire alarm went off. There were these flashing white lights and a painfully loud siren. I was thinking that some teenager was just playing a prank. The speaker was really quick to adapt his talk and said that the Spirit is like a fire alarm only alot quieter. Later, Emily told me that it was little Jeffrey who was the prankster. He had climbed up on a chair and pulled the fire alarm. When it set the siren off, it frightened him so much that he clung to Emily for the next 10 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ju said...

Ha, that is so cute.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That is pretty funny!

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

Wow. I hope you can tell that story in front of his dates when he's older.

Danika said...

Ha, too funny. wish I could have been there. Saved my hearing by staying home i guess