

Oooh nice cool glass of water. Not when you go to take a drink and find a piece of hot dog at the bottom. Jeffrey looks at me and laughs when I notice it. I immediatly pick him up to wash his sticky hands. And he aims and shoots another piece that was in his other hand. He makes the shot! How did he do that? He just laughed and laughed. I love to hear my kids laugh.
Jeffrey loves to throw things in water. We went hiking a couple days ago and he would have liked to spend the whole time at the stream throwing rocks in. Joey says "why do kids like to throw rocks so much?" I read once that they love the cause and effect feeling. They like to feel like they are really making an impact on the world. Don't we all like to make an impact? I think we do. Atleast on our kids.
4 comments:
I love that. That is a good way to think about that. I think I threw rocks and walked in untouched snow because it made a difference i could see and "I did that".
Great post! I love the "impact" idea too I have never really thought about it but kids do love to throw rock...I love to throw rocks in the water too.
Ha that is awesome! He's going to love that story when he get's older!! And I love the "impact" that kids are making on the world.
Jeffrey is so adorable!
Post a Comment