




I had so much fun camping at Diamond Fork Canyon. The Winders, Mcphersons, Davidsons, Mom and Dad Grossnickle, all joined us for Pioneer day weekend. We each took a turn cooking a meal. That was great because then we didn't have too much work. I could tell the kids had so much fun with their cousins. Joseph loved playing in the stream making all kids of things with the clay. He made pots, balls, and lots of other things. Ben loved playing with Devon. Kaylana mostly followed around her big girl cousins Bethelle, and Rachel. Jeffrey played with Stephen at the water spout. I would just barely change him and he would get wet again. Corbin is a crawler baby still and I didn't want him eating all kinds of stuff, so I put him in the play pen, stroller and held him. He didn't seem to mind playing in the play pen. That was nice when I wanted to relax. Oh by the way Joey was in Boston for most of this camping trip. I planned, packed, and drove there all by myself. Are you proud of me? Boy camping is a lot of work! I am glad it was worth it.
1 comment:
We loved it! Wasn't it an amazing place? I'm so excited for the reunion and to have that time together again. Thanks for coming, I know it wasn't the best night's sleep for you but we loved having the boys there and Kaylana with the girls!
Post a Comment