Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little about Corbin




This little guy is growing so fast. Do they grow faster the more kids you have? I can't believe what he is doing now. Corbin has always been on the fast track for mobility. He started crawling at 6 months. All my other kids were normal and crawling at 9 months, maybe even 10 months. He is now getting into the drawers and cupboards pulling out pots and pans, dish towels, and other things. Now of course since he has mastered crawling, he has moved onto standing up and moving around holding onto furniture. I am not ready for such a little guy to walk. Maybe he won't walk early. Most likely he will. He really is such a cutie though. He loves all the attention he receives. Today Jane and Robert Ripa and their kids (my cousins) came to visit. They were all talking about how cute Corbin is. Corbin was totally soaking it up. It was delightful to see him enjoy all the attention. Maybe fifth children need a little more of that. Huh Quincy.

2 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I am dying to see the pictures but they won't load..UGH!

LisaWinderFamily said...

Corbin is the happiest and sweetest baby. I love being with him!