Sunday, August 23, 2009

Joseph turned 8!

My blog entries have been a little scattered. I mean few and far between. Now I am catching up and my blog entries are all out of order. Oh well. A least you get to know what is going on. Joseph had a fun birthday. He was very excited about choosing his own birthday cake. He asked for a cheesecake. We didn't have much time so he picked out an assorted one at the store. And of course he asked for Legos. This is what he is opening. What was kind of funny was several days after his birthday he would say, "But it is my birthday....." He was trying to get out of lots of chores and things he didn't want to do. Namely set the table and clean up his toys. I thought that was funny. We had a barbecue at Josh and Kelli's apartment in Provo. Mckay (Joseph's cousin) and Kelli made a birthday pinata for Joseph. It was very exciting for the kids to knock it down and eat the candy inside. Great job Mckay!

2 comments:

Pace said...

"But it's my birthday"... I use that one for about two weeks as well

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Awesome! I can't get the pictures to load???