Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kaylana started Kindergarten

It is such a joy to see Kaylana enjoying kindergarten. She I so cute and excited every day for school. We've been riding bikes together to school, and Corbin sits in the bike trailer. We aren't too sure he likes that. It is pretty bouncy when we go over bumps. He kind of whimpered when I put him in it today. Jeffrey seems to like being the "oldest" kid at home. Today we played in the water that runs on the side of the road. He loved watching his shoe float away. Then he would run and catch it before it would go too far.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LisaWinderFamily said...

Wow! It doesn't surprise me that Kaylana loves Kindergarten. She is such a sweet girl and it sounds like such an adventure to ride bickes to school! Devon seems good with school but he doesn't talk alot about his day like the other kids did in Kindergarten. It's a little strange!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Congrats Kaylana! What a neat time for you to have with your little ones!

Ju said...

Awesome!! I'm glad she is having such a fun time, and what fun to ride bikes to school. That's what we did when I went to Kindergarten, but I don't ever remember my mom riding with me and my older siblings... hmm... i wonder. Denver starts school next week, I'm very nervous excited.

Joy said...

Cute, smart, happy girl. Back in Sunbeams, she always knew the answers and it was clear that she had been taught well by her parents!!! we love your family.
p.s. have you checked out our blog yet???

Parkside View said...

She is such a darling girl. I bet she loves school. You'll have to let me know if you have a prefference for morning or afternoon kindergarten.