We had our family pictures taken last week. I had a vision of how I wanted them to be. They came pretty close. I wanted to capture the fall leaves and bright sunshine on them. Our neighbor is a photographer. She did a great job. She even included a cd. It was so nice. I was just dazzled by Kaylana's picture with the leaves.
5 comments:
WOW! Such a stunning photo up there on top. You have such natural beauty, Emily, really. I keep forgetting to tell you that I think you're beautiful! Where is Joseph's individual shot? What a perfect time of year for this. We've never had any pro portraits done.. maybe we should!!! (Are you home from church today? I just noticed your blogging time, LOL!)
Wow these are fantastic. Every year I want Togo out and get our family pictures in the beautiful fall scenery but have never done it. So glad you did. They are awesome.
The pictures are fantastic and your family photo turned out amazing! I agree with Joy. You are stunning!
Don't you have five kids? Or did joseph get left at a campsite again?
Excellent pictures, can you email me one of your family? I would love love love it!
Post a Comment