Monday, October 19, 2009
Our trip to Arches
We went to Arches and Goblin Valley this weekend. We drove to Green River first and checked into a hotel. The kids had so much fun swimming, and then we drove to Arches. Unfortunately we planned this trip, and then we all got the flu. Luckily everyone was feeling a little better, so we just took it easy on the hikes. My favorite part was seeing the kids climb around on the red rock. I got kind of nervous when they got high up. Jeffrey had a constant smile on his face. I think he was enjoying his independence.
The next day we went to Little Wild Horse Canyon. It was so beautiful, I couldn't stop taking pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow, your family is so beautiful, I love your new family picture. I want to be more like you and take more trips like you guys do. You seem to always take advantage of the amazing things wherever you live. That is really cool.
See to me, that is simplicity. Being in a gorgeous place surrounded by God's glory with your family. Those are the moments that give you the strength and power to accomplish the mundane!
Such a beautiful place! I can't wait to see it someday!
Post a Comment