
We were visiting Grandma and Grandpa Grossnickle. Joey was excited about the BYU game that was playing, and the kids were excited about playing in the back yard finding snakes. Joseph really does love insects, snakes, and anything gross or disgusting. Once he ate a water skipper, thanks to the suggestion of his uncle Josh. I am glad he wasn't eating any insects this time. On this occasion he was scaring people with snakes. He snuck the snakes upstairs to Grandpa Grossnickle and put them in his face while Grandpa was watching the game. Grandpa didnt' like that very much. He ordered Joseph quickly out of the house. Anybody who knows my dad, knows that he does not enjoy pets very much. I am the same way. Joseph loves to tease me by putting grasshoppers in the dishwasher and they pop out when I open it. What a funny boy. The end of the story about the snakes was that I finally convinced Joseph that I didn't want to take the snakes home in the car and that he needed to let them go. He let them go next to the air conditioner, and one got chopped up by the fan. I felt really bad and I asked him if he learned a lesson. He said, "A lesson about what?"
2 comments:
Oh SICK! That's hilarious... "A lesson about what?" :)
That was HILARIOUS! I love it!
Post a Comment