Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009


This year we went trick or treating with Stacy and Jason and their kids. It was cute to see all the kids in their costumes. Joey says to me on Halloween night, "Done, did that, check." He doesn't really enjoy this holiday. I think it is fun to see the kids get all excited about it. This year the kids started noticing neighboring yards decorated with scary things. They kept asking us if we could do it too. I am glad Joey and I both agree that we don't like that aspect of Halloween. Skeletons comming out of the ground....no thanks.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! Yes, Ha, ha! I agree about the decorations . That is nice that Joey thinks that way about Halloween! It would be so fun to have some sort of special time...a meaningful sort of costume party or something rather than Halloween the way it is!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

lol

LisaWinderFamily said...

I think the best part of Haloween is when the kids are old enough to create their own costumes. But then only a year later they are too old to trick or treat! Hmmm!

Michele said...

I agree with the Halloween decorating thing, I am not a fan, I will keep to my fall decorations.
I love what Joseph said about "time outs" kids are always making me laugh.

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

That cracks me up to see a mushu dragon head coming out of the stroller. Looks like fun!