
We decided to try ice skating with the kids last weekend. It was hard work for them to stay up. Those bars helped a lot. Ben seemed to love ice skating the most. He was practicing piroets by the time we were done. He has such an amazing sense of balance. Jeffrey's favorite thing was the Zamboni. Corbin crawled and crawled the whole time. I am glad he was in his snow suit, so he didn't get too soaked from the melted ice on the floor. I brought hot chocolate to drink afterward. The kids loved that!

4 comments:
FUN FUN FUN!I don't even know if we have an ice rink around here? Cool that they have those bars for the kids, they didn't have those when I tried to learn:)
Looks like a great family outing. I had no idea that those bars were available to help kids learn! Maybe we'll try to take Chase sometime...
I'm glad to see your family had a great time ice skating. My boys want to work to earn that for their next reward, so it's a relief to know that it will be something they will enjoy.
What a good idea!
Happy Birthday! I love the shopping idea, just an fyi, JC Penny's has really comfortable chairs outside the womens dressing rooms and they have flat screen tv's with espn on. We discovered that just a couple weeks ago when Taylor and I did the shopping thing. Cute outfit! Taylor doesn't like trendy either which I have discovered is a good thing, because I don't shop enough to keep up with the trend so he would often be disapointed. I try to buy classic outfits that will weather through trends well, which you know I don't always have success. :)
Post a Comment